The CA/GE™ System utilizes a patented combination heater coil atomizer and proprietary LiquaXaust™ Tank method.
Each individual Tank allows for up to 350 individual PM/PN calibration tests, and can be switched out and reloaded in under three minutes.
PM/PN Calibrator Generator
The CA/GE™ System utilizes a patented coil atomizer and proprietary LiquaXaustTM Method. This allows for up to 350 individual PM/PN calibration tests, and can be switched out and reloaded in under three minutes. An automated LabVIEW® – based software program accurately controls the automated sequencing between ambient, HEPA and Low/Mid/High exhaust particle simulations. The relationships between these external, absolute measurements provide a reference calibration method, suitable for verification and certification programs.
Features and Benefits of the 3DATX CA/GE™
- Integrated and highly portable
- Fast response and simple operation
- Safer alternative to “manual flame method”
- Provides minimum level necessary for field testing
- Wide range of applications due to integrated PM/PN stages
- Predefined operating points for onsite quality checks of particle count/measurement devices
- Utilization as stand-alone device
- Low total cost of ownership
|Dimensions||27cm x 22cm x 13cm|
|Power supply||12V Lithium Ion Battery|
|Output||Standard Calibration/Variable/Vapor and Nano-Particles|
|Particle Size Range||150-1000+ nm|
|Concentration Range||Up to 107 particles/cm3|
|Sample Stages||Ambient air/Undiluted
HEPA (“Zero Air”)
|Output Flow||Up to 10 L/min|
|Particle Source||LiquaXaust™ Tank|
|Dilution Air||Filtered Air|
|Flow Control||High precision mass flow controllers|
Click here for a downloadable version of this page.